The two Managing Partners and founders of EM8 Private Equity, Stéphanie Egoïan and Jean-Marc Rivet-Fusil, benefit from a lenghty experience in Private Equity: combining more thant 50 years in this asset class through direct investments in European companies (buyout, capital growth and venture) and investment funds selection.
They have together co-founded and managed the funds of funds activity on behalf of third parties in a major French financial institution for 15 years, from 2005 to 2019, where they have created, raised and invested 3 generations of Private Equity funds of funds.
The symbiosis of their professional skills and experiences as well as their business networks allow them to offer their clients attractive products with a controled risk-return outlook.
Stéphanie and Jean-Marc are assisted by Marc Penaud, General Secretary, who has an experience of 12 years into Private Equity middle office roles.
Stéphanie EGOIAN - Co-Founder and CEO
Burgundy School of Business - BSB, MSc Strategy & International Management
A career dedicated to Private Equity (26 years of experience), direct investor in Telecoms and Media, capital development in Russia and funds of funds management
- Investment Director, and CIO at BNP Paribas Capital Partners, fundraising and investment of 3 generations of funds of funds, > €600M
- General Secretary, Investor Relations Manager and Member of the investment committee of €200M fund ETMF II (Telecoms and Media), BNP Paribas Private Equity (1995/1999)
- Co-Manager of the €50M fund SRRVF in Russia, with the Crédit Agricole, the BERD and the French Treasury, 3 investments done (1995/1999)
Jean-Marc RIVET-FUSIL - Co-Founder and President
AgroParisTech (ENSIA) and HEC Paris - Master in International Finance
A career dedicated to Private Equity (26 years of experience), investor in lifesciences, internet, LBO, capital development and funds of funds management
- CIO, then Head of Private Equity funds of funds division at BNP Paribas Capital Partners, fundraising and investment of 3 generations of funds of funds, > €600M
- Funds of funds Investment Director at Amundi (2006/2007), and at Access Capital Partners (2000/2004)
- Investment Director at Banexi Ventures, direct investments in technology (Lifesciences and IT), LBOs, capital development and mezzanine (1996/2000)
- Structured Finance Analyst at BNP Paribas, LBOs in North America (1993/1995)
Marc PENAUD - General Secretary
HEC Montréal - Bachelor in Business Administration
A career dedicated to Private Equity (12 years of experience), funds and direct investments monitoring, development and implementation of management tools
- Operational Middle Office Manager at Proparco (2018/2019), follow-up of 45 commitments, €400M
- Funds of funds Middle Office Manager at BNP Paribas Capital Partners (2013/2018), monitoring of 2 funds of funds and assistance on a fund of funds sale
- Financial Analyst at ALP Capital Partners (2010/2012), monitoring of 40 investments into French start-ups on behalf of Natixis Private Equity